Archive for category Shoes to Kill and Die for
1. Super pretty and perfectly on trend, Dolce & Gabbana’s bow-embellished velvet sandals are an irresistible style.
2. Set the fashion agenda this fall with statement shoes like Alexander Wang’s silver leather sandals.
3. Jewel tones never fail to make an impact after dark, and Yves Saint Laurent’s sapphire suede sandals are a stunning take on the signature ‘Tribute’ style.
1. Ralph Lauren Collection is all about beautifully made pieces that slot effortlessly into your wardrobe, like these caramel leather sandals.
2. Miu Miu’s FW11 show embodied the glamour of the 1940s, and these gold glitter-sprayed leather pumps added a playful twist to the elegant collection.
3. Master fall’s refined take on glamour with Stella McCartney’s high-cut faux suede pumps.
1. A pair of ladylike peep-toe pumps are an essential in every wardrobe, and Pierre Hardy’s watersnake style are an elegant choice.
2. Make your bridal outfit unforgettable with Rosamosario’s tulle-covered silk-satin sandals. Pink floral appliqués add a feminine twist, while vintage-inspired buttons at the heel complete this pair beautifully.
3. Perfect Carven’s insouciant Parisian aesthetic with these bow-finished black suede slingbacks. new-season texture and rich color to a ladylike outfit.
1. Punctuate an urban wardrobe with Alexander McQueen’s royal-blue suede pumps. Decorated with gold studs and a crystal-embellished skull, this peep-toe pair epitomize the label’s elegant yet edgy aesthetic.
2. Yves Saint Laurent adds yet another luxe design to its coveted footwear portfolio with these leather ‘Opyum’ pumps. With a bronze-tipped toe and wrap-around straps, this style exudes Parisian glamour.
3. With contrasting pebbled-rubber platforms, Gucci’s cherry-red patent-leather pumps will add perfect punch your look. Wear them to add a touch of new-season texture and rich color to a ladylike outfit.
1. Get creative with Francine, a Black French lace overlayer over nude color silk satin pump, that will transform your cocktail outfit. Be a real party girl with these elegant and classy pair of shoes. Match them with short gowns that will make them stand out.
2. Bring something pink to your bridal attire with these Eva, pale pink duchess silk satin peep toe. The ruching and knot on top give it a special touch. Perfect for a bride that wants to stand out or a cute bridesmaid.
3. Be a classic bride and wear Georgina, a white French lace overlayer over netting peep toe. The cute bow tie on top gives it a special touch making it a perfect choice for a bride that wants more than a lace shoe on her wedding day.
via Nina Duong
1. Exquisitely handcrafted, Alexandre Birman’s ivory python sandals are a deluxe addition to your party portfolio. Team them with a draped shift dress and sleek clutch to take on the wedding season in style.
2. We love nude pumps for their versatility and leg-lengthening effect, and Giuseppe Zanotti’s patent-leather pair are at the top of our wish list.
3. Christian Louboutin’s glamorous heels are a front-row favorite and these bronze Swarovski crystal-encrusted pumps will guarantee instant fashion status.
1. In delicate light-gray suede with silver piping, Ralph Lauren Collection’s T-bar sandals will infuse any look with elegance.
2. Finished with a striking gold pin heel, Christian Louboutin’s black suede pumps are the perfect blend of elegance and glamour.
3. Add drama to your footwear collection with Dolce & Gabbana’s crimson suede sandals.
1. Christian Louboutin’s pin-heeled leather pumps will bring instant sophistication to every look. Wear
2. Taking inspiration from the sultry stars of the early ’70s, Jimmy Choo’s gold studded black suede sandals are the epitome of Glam Rock.
3. Part of the 24:7 capsule collection, Jimmy Choo’s patent-leather pumps are a classic style no shoe portfolio should be without.
1. The grosgrain bow detail on Christian Louboutin’s indigo suede pumps lends an added touch of Parisian charm to the classic silhouette.
2. Ralph Lauren Collection gives the classic heeled pump a modern update in striking purple suede.
3. Ralph Lauren Collection’s gray suede ‘Elaya’ pumps are an understated day-to-night solution.
1. Chic, leather ballerinas by Gucci. The MARION Auburn Leather Ballerinas have auburn color and are decorated with leather threading details.
2. Fabulous ballerinas by Dolce & Gabbana. The Coral Leather Ballerina Flats are made of leather in dark coral color and are decorated with a gold-tone D&G logo at the back.
3. At front they are adorned with two leather tassels and antique gold hardware with the letter G. They feature a rubber sole and come with Gucci’s dust bag and authenticity cards.
1. Pewter crystal embellishment gives Valentino’s ballroom-inspired sandals a luxurious finish. Get set to sparkle in this suede and satin pair – a color-pop cocktail dress will make the perfect pairing.
2. Add punch to your everyday portfolio with J.Crew’s gray leopard-print calf hair pumps.
3. Every girl needs a pair of fabulous heels and Givenchy’s sparkling sequined leather pumps certainly have the wow factor. Slip them on to transform understated looks with a hit of high-impact glamour.
1. Fashion’s love affair with leopard print continues into the new season with Charlotte Olympia’s calf hair platform pumps.
2. Miu Miu proves that classic is most definitely still cool with these black leather pumps.
3. Charlotte Olympia reworks her covetable ‘Dolly’ pumps in fall’s favorite fabric, super soft velvet. A gold patent-leather platform gives these black shoes an instant shot of glamour – wear them with everything from denim to dresses.