Archive for category Shoes to Kill and Die for
1. Super chic shoe designer Charlotte Olympia took inspiration from the glamour of Miami Beach in the ’40s and ’50s for her SS12 collection. Featuring the brand’s signature island platform in braided raffia, these suede and leather palm leaf sandals are totally irresistible.
2. From the Jimmy Choo 24:7 line – a capsule collection of timeless best-sellers – these nude patent-leather peep-toe pumps will make an essential addition to any well-stocked wardrobe.
3. A perfect combination of classic and contemporary, these lace-up sandals demonstrate why fashion’s finest flock to Alaïa for its luxury leather footwear.
1. A classic design and elegant two-tone palette give Chloé’s leather pumps effortless-chic status.
2. The timeless appeal of a classic Mary Jane-inspired heel is hard to beat, making Marc Jacobs’ leather pumps a smart and chic investment.
3. Giuseppe Zanotti’s use of hard-hitting studs adds instant edge to these leather sandals. Wear them as a tough-luxe accent to uptown outfits, keeping your legs bare to keep focus on this statement pair.
1. Gucci’s glossy black patent-leather pumps define timeless sophistication. The modest heel ensures you can stay comfortable and stylish around the clock, so slip them on to make a sleek first impression in the boardroom.
2. Versace seals its red carpet status with these metallic-fuchsia leather pumps. Stitched and studded in signature style, this eye-popping pair will transform ladylike looks.
3. No new-season shoe collection is complete without Gucci’s zebra-print calf-hair pumps. A sleek blend of classic and cool, this exotic pair exudes contemporary elegance thanks to the cutout sides – wear them with clashing prints and statement jewels for maximum impact.
1. Work SS12’s passion for color right down to your toes with Giuseppe Zanotti’s leaf-green glossed-leather pumps. The citrus-bright shade is offset with chic navy-blue toes, making this pointed pair a fabulous fusion of cool and classic.
2. Molten-hued accessories ensure high-octane glamour, so add Miu Miu’s rose-gold sandals to your eveningwear repertoire for the most feminine take.
3. The style set love Giuseppe Zanotti’s show-stopping shoes, and these suede skyscraper sandals certainly don’t disappoint. With a towering platform and an eye-popping magenta hue, this bow-bedecked pair will seriously elevate your LBD portfolio.
1. Christian Louboutin strikes design gold with these python ‘Piou Piou’ pumps, with a rainbow-bright splatter effect that’s right on trend for SS12.
2. Propel the most understated looks into fashion-forward territory with Christian Louboutin’s eye-popping patent-leather pumps. There are no rules when it comes to color this season, so clash the canary-yellow hue with a printed blouse for a fabulous city look.
3. Christian Louboutin’s leather ‘Décolleté’ pumps are a luxe wardrobe staple for this season and beyond. Slip them on with everything from elegant cocktail dresses to sharp city tailoring.
1. Gucci’s shoe creations are always chic, luxe and timeless, and these suede sandals are no exception. Complement the grape hue with a boldly printed mini dress for a fashion-forward evening look.
2. Miu Miu’s washed-leather sandals are a chic, understated way to sample the label’s feminine sensibility. Pair this subtle blue-gray pair with vibrant prints to instantly refine your summer style.
3. Classic black sandals are a must-have for every wardrobe, and Ralph Lauren Collection gives this chic suede pair a textural update with basketweave cord-covered leather.
1. Illuminate evening looks with Jimmy Choo’s pale-gold satin and suede ‘Tema’ sandals. Dazzled with crystals for a festive touch of sparkle, this enchanting pair will be the talking point of your after-dark ensemble – wear yours with a softly hued dress and bare legs.
2. Yves Saint Laurent’s Stefano Pilati revisits the label’s iconic ‘Tribute’ sandals, updating this celebrated style in jewel-toned suede. Perfect the new fashion rules and wear this glamorous pair with a colorful dress, adding gold accents to command the attention of the room at cocktails.
3. A sleek curved heel sees this exquisitely simple T-bar design transformed into something elegant and fierce. Wear this architectural black satin style to showcase Alexander McQueen’s high-drama designs to maximum effect.