1. Work bold new-season color in By Malene Birger’s bright-violet suede pumps. With a leg-lengthening cutout side, this pointed pair are the perfect classic/contemporary blend.
2. Neutral pumps, like MICHAEL Michael Kors’ patent-leather style, are a wardrobe staple no fashionista should be without. Subtle stud embellishments and exposed zips put a tough-talking spin on this glossy pair, while a pointed toe and nude hue keep them classic.
3. Miu Miu’s snake-effect leather pumps are a stunning way to finish elegant evening looks. Wear this peep-toe pair with a rich-hued gown, complementing the mint and dark-green tones with a striking aqua belt.
1. Sleek, sophisticated and modern, these mesh and suede sandals epitomize everything that we love about iconic Italian superbrand Gucci.
2. Studded with sparkling faceted crystals, Jimmy Choo’s suede sandals are a shortcut to red carpet decadence. Wear them with a silk gown or sequined shorts to launch your glamour levels to stratospheric heights.
3. One look at these towering metallic leather-trimmed black suede sandals and it’s easy to see why Jimmy Choo is the fashionista’s evening footwear label of choice.
1. SS12 is a celebration of color, and Yves Saint Laurent’s suede ‘Tribute’ sandals are a sophisticated way to walk the trend.
2. Crafted with a wooden heel, Yves Saint Laurent’s leather sandals are a ’70s-inspired take on the label’s iconic ‘Tribute’ style.
3. Inject A-list glamour into your evening wardrobe with Giuseppe Zanotti’s statement-making metallic sandals. We don’t know what we love more: the pale-gold leather, the sensationally sculpted wedge heel or the chunky platform.
1. Black velvet high heel pump from Alexander McQueen featuring a peep toe with a gold tone metal skull with black crystal detail.
2. Red suede shoes from Alexander McQueen featuring a gold tone metal skull with blue crystal detail and a gold tone metal stud platform and peep toe.
3. Black leather high heel pump from Alexander McQueen featuring a peep toe with a gold tone metal skull with black crystal detail.
1. Black suede slingback pump from Giuseppe Zanotti featuring a peep toe, printed snakeskin leather heel and platform with a silver tone buckle fastening and a stiletto heel.
2. Black suede platform shoe from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring a pointed toe with flower corsage, a high hidden platform and a stiletto heel, with a buckled ankle strap.
3. Electric blue suede shoe boot from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring an upturned peep toe, stiletto heel, side zip fastening and a lace ruffle front.
1. Pink suede shoe from Giuseppe Zanotti design featuring a platform sole, spike heel, rounded front with a peep toe and an ankle strap.
2. Black satin sandal from Giuseppe Zanotti design featuring a platform sole, spike heel, rounded peep toe black front and a pink ankle strap.
3. Black silk platform stiletto shoes from Giuseppe Zanotti featuring a high silk covered spike heel, hidden platform with a small silk covered curved outer platform, a peep toe and thick ankle strap with concealed rear zip fastening.
1. Color-shock your way to cool with McQ Alexander McQueen’s neon-pink leather pumps. Sprayed with silver studs, this pointed pair strike the perfect balance between elegance and edge.
2. Two-tone accessories are the latest take on color-pop cool so spotlight the trend with Bottega Veneta’s multi-strap sandals.
3. Yves Saint Laurent adds yet another elegant design to its covetable portfolio of shoes with these leather and stingray sandals. .
1. Known for its playful approach to fashion, Miu Miu lives up to expectations with these bubblegum-pink kitten-heel pumps. Step into this bow-embellished style to lend monochrome tailoring a feminine accent.
2. These shoes are part of the Jimmy Choo 24:7 capsule collection of bestsellers and classic styles that every woman should own. Master the new season’s highlighter hues in this neon-orange patent-leather update of the classic pointed pumps.
3. A statement pair of pointed pumps is top of our wish list this season, so invest in Miu Miu’s turquoise python-print leather style for a bright yet refined accent.
1. Handmade to perfection, Charlotte Olympia crafts high-glamour into classic nude pumps with striking gold-trimmed leather and a daring island platform. These endlessly versatile ‘Dolly’ slingbacks are the ideal counterparts to the bold prints and brighter-than-bright hues of SS12.
2. Yves Saint Laurent’s signature ‘Tribute’ sandal gets an exotic update in bronze python. Decadently embellished with a gold snake head, this luxe pair will make a fabulous grounding to a sleek pant suit, while molten accessories will lend an opulent finish.
3. Jimmy Choo’s sleek gold leather and cutout black twill sandals encapsulate the iconic label’s contemporary-meets-ladylike aesthetic.