In traditional Lazaro style, his latest collection channels old-fashion glamour with vintage-inspired beading, romantic cap sleeves, scalloped sweetheart necklines, lovely tiered pleated tulle trains and lace appliqués
Eve of Milady wedding gowns are created with all the grandeur and elegance a bride could possibly want. Best known for their amazing ball gowns, Eve of Milady does not disappoint with any of their beautiful creations
The Bellantuono bride abandons her feminist ideas and rediscovers her own femininity. In the wake of this, the collection is the blend between East and West: the obi sash belts, the atmospheres on shades of blue, mixed with cream and the imperial blue, the embroidery, the peony, the fans and any other ornaments all lead to the floral prints of the ancient kimonos and to Japanese art in general.
Amsale‘s elegant designs have made her the number one couture wedding gown designer in the United States, and won her the reputation as the creator of the modern wedding dress. Though most recognized for her exquisite bridal wear, Amsale has also gained a strong celebrity following for her eveningwear, as seen at the Academy Awards and other high profile events on stars such as Kim Basinger, Salma Hayek, Julianna Marguiles, and Vanessa Williams.
1. Givenchy’s FW11 footwear is all about elegance with a dash of edge. These satin heels are finished with a pointed silver toe and gold anklet – show them off to maximum effect with a skirt and bare legs.
2. Oscar de la Renta’s elegantly proportioned flannel pumps are the ultimate in ladylike footwear.
3. Tap into fall’s glamorously opulent mood with Givenchy’s dark-purple velvet pumps. Offset by a delicate gold anklet, style them with a diaphanous blouse and sleek skirt to work a sophisticated textural mix.
Since their inception in 1985, innovation and design has been at the heart of Jasmine’s success. Their team of designers spans the world in their experience and brings their skills exclusively to you through Jasmine. Their designs are then painstakingly assembled in their own manufacturing plants.
Alfred Angelo is one of the most recognized brand of bridal apparel around the globe. For nearly 75 years they have been dressing brides and the members of their wedding party in elegant and affordable gowns.
In 1988 The Alan Hannah label was established by Alan Hannah who designed and supplied accessories to retailers while representing and working with other bridal wear dress designers. In 1990, Alan was joined by future wife, designer, Marguerite Michael who took over the reins as creative director and designer of a single bridal wear range while Alan concentrated on Marketing PR and sales.
1. Part of Jimmy Choo’s much-anticipated ICONS collection, these gold lamé-covered suede sandals are the embodiment of the label’s innate feminine glamour.
2. Gucci’s python pumps are a key style from the brand’s acclaimed FW11 collection. Jewel hues are one of this season’s hottest trends, so wear yours with black opaques to amp up the bold emerald tone.
3. Lanvin’s satin T-bar pumps made a razor-sharp impact on the fall runway, grounding the collection’s sleek black tailoring and cocktail-ready designs.