Advertisements

Steal that style – Keira Knightley

knightley122 knightley123 knightley124knightley42 knightley43 knightley44knightley150 knightley148 knightley149

Advertisements

1. #1 by adelle on January 4, 2009 - 08:03

Ooh, I love the dress Keira is wearing in the bottom pics! Beautiful!
    I was wondering if you were able to get in touch with Angela Marcuccio about doing a post on her wedding dresses yet?

Hope you had a great new years.

adelle 🙂

• #2 by kally on January 4, 2009 - 10:29

I love it too, not to mention I love the way it looks on Keira.

As for Angela, I’ll e-mail her again cause I haven’t received any answer back (maybe it was a problem with the e-mail or it got into spams).

Hope you’ll have a great year as well 😀

2. #3 by Jen on January 8, 2009 - 01:45

Love that blue dress Keira is wearing. Do you know the designer?

• #4 by kally on January 8, 2009 - 07:28

No. But I’ll try to find the answer till saturday 😉 .

3. #5 by wildflower on August 29, 2009 - 17:40

hi, do you know the designer of the white dress? the one in the 2nd row. its so beautiful.

4. #6 by shelli on January 8, 2010 - 16:30

Any idea about the designer for the blue dress and the cardigan? I love them both.

5. #7 by hannah on January 8, 2010 - 16:53

i would love to know where i could find Keiras blue dress. I adore it! I’m actually having a Alice In Wonderland wedding, I would love this dress. It’s PERFECT!

6. #8 by Mikala M on March 19, 2010 - 21:27

Any idea where I can find the dress in the second row? I can only find pictures from this site but not anywhere to actually buy it. Any ideas?

• #9 by kally on March 19, 2010 - 23:21

Nope. I don’t even know the designer.

7. #10 by sophy on July 21, 2010 - 15:56

still no idea about the designer for the blue dress??

8. #11 by Dawn on August 8, 2010 - 01:19

The blue dress is not actually a dress but a tube top, cardigan and skirt. Enlarge the pictures you will see her stomach poking through and the seam of the tube top.

Amazing piece though!

9. #12 by Eleen Fashions on November 4, 2010 - 19:49

I actually have the blue dress listed on my Etsy Site. I made it this year for a beautiful Miss Hollie. Please visit my website to the dress and Miss Hollie’s wedding photos

• #13 by Kathy on March 16, 2014 - 04:53

I realize this is an old post but do you still have the ability to make the blue tulle, tube, and sweater dress?

• #14 by kally on March 16, 2014 - 14:30

Iif you go to a tailor or custom made retailer I’m sure they can create it for you.

10. #15 by Jane on February 24, 2012 - 05:12

Who is the designer of the blue dress?

11. #16 by Kim on March 23, 2013 - 19:45

Where can I find a “copy” of the “Blue Wedding Dress”?

1. Alice in Wonderland inspiration… « Wedding Notebook
  2. Wedding Inspiration: Frosty Winter Wedding With Pine Cones | WedShare * Daily
  3. Se min (brude)kjole - del 1: Drømmestadiet