1. Christian Louboutin’s iconic ‘Iriza’ pumps are updated in shimmering silver, purple and light-green glittered leather artfully designed for a dégradé effect. This classic point-toe pair has d’Orsay cutout sides and is finished with the brand’s instantly recognizable red sole.
2. Christian Louboutin’s ‘Follies Resille’ pumps are a glamorous style you can wear from day to dark. Finished with the unmistakable red sole, this pair is crafted from gold leather and glitter-finished fishnet fused onto sheer mesh.
3.Christian Louboutin’s ‘Follie Draperia’ pumps have a timeless point-toe silhouette. They’re made from beautiful folds of beige chiffon and finished with a floral-print faille back panel.
Christian Louboutin is the perfect choice if you are a fierce bride that doesn’t care much about traditions and conventions. White shoes aren’t for you and why should they be if you think about it your shoes aren’t seen as much and when they are they should surprise and bring a smile to the viewers face.
That’s why I choose there fierce pairs – Lipsinka 120 pin-heeled python pumps, Lady Peep 150 spike-embellished metallic leather pumps and Boulimina 120 glittered leather slingbacks – perfect for a bride that is more a fashion bride than a regular one. Would you go for it?
Need something blue? Than your blue shoes should do the trick and bring a glam touch to your bridal outfit. Especially if you opt for MIU MIU Glitter-finished leather pumps, these shoes are perfect for a bride that wants to be the center of attention. For more conservative brides I would say JIMMY CHOO Abel patent-leather pumps are a perfect compromise – nice color, great high heel length and a classy style.
If you want to walk that extra mile and be a real fashionista than CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Daffodile 160 suede platform pumps should be yours. But that’s only if you are used to walk in these skyscrapers, otherwise I doubt you’ll manage to walk much in them.
You want a drop of elegance on your stylish outfit? Pich this incredible YVES SAINT LAURENT crystal-embellished silk-satin clutch that is sure to make a you a star. This is also a great way to add a pop of color to your wedding gown – not to mention your bridesmaids can still this astonishing green shade. Yves Saint Laurent’s emerald silk-satin clutch is sure to be the jewel in your cocktail collection.
My absolute favorite CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN item must be the Mini Loubi Lula satin and lace frame clutch. Isn’t this a perfect clutch for a wedding reception or a special date? I would choose this clutch in an instant.
This year DOLCE & GABBANA have outdone themselves, I am smitten with their basroc collection and Miss Dea hand-embroidered caiman-trimmed lace clutch makes no exception.
1. Christian Louboutin strikes design gold with these python ‘Piou Piou’ pumps, with a rainbow-bright splatter effect that’s right on trend for SS12.
2. Propel the most understated looks into fashion-forward territory with Christian Louboutin’s eye-popping patent-leather pumps. There are no rules when it comes to color this season, so clash the canary-yellow hue with a printed blouse for a fabulous city look.
3. Christian Louboutin’s leather ‘Décolleté’ pumps are a luxe wardrobe staple for this season and beyond. Slip them on with everything from elegant cocktail dresses to sharp city tailoring.
1. Footwear doesn’t get more fabulous than Versace’s vertiginous gold leather sandals. Daringly crafted with a layered cutout platform, they’ll guarantee instant evening glamour.
2. These red-orange suede peep-toe ‘Highness’ pumps demonstrate everything we love about Christian Louboutin heels – they’re gravity-defying and party perfect.
3. Sure to make every shoe lover’s heart beat faster, Brian Atwood’s fringed satin sandals are the definition of fabulous. Bare legs will show off the crocheted straps to full effect – wear them with an equally glamorous cocktail dress for an evening look with wow factor.
1. Neon-pink neoprene adds a high-voltage edge to Pierre Hardy’s chic patent-leather sandals. Team this statement style with a structured LBD for the ultimate in modern evening glamour.
2. Christian Louboutin never fails to impress the fashion crowd with his covetable collections, and these python sandals are the latest addition to the Cruise ’12 lineup.
3. Pink trims punctuate Red Valentino’s classic sand patent-leather pumps with signature femininity. Embrace the label’s ladylike whimsy and highlight this sweet pair with cropped pants.
1. Christian Louboutin punctuates the plush indigo suede of these skyscraper pumps with sleek gold metal for a texture contrast that defines modern glamour.
2. Finished with a striking gold pin heel, Christian Louboutin’s black suede pumps are the perfect blend of elegance and glamour.
3. Christian Louboutin’s studded black glitter-finish leather sandals are a super glamorous evening style. Work rock’n’roll attitude by teaming them with a leather dress and skull-embellished ring.