1. SS12 is a celebration of color, and Yves Saint Laurent’s suede ‘Tribute’ sandals are a sophisticated way to walk the trend.
2. Crafted with a wooden heel, Yves Saint Laurent’s leather sandals are a ’70s-inspired take on the label’s iconic ‘Tribute’ style.
3. Inject A-list glamour into your evening wardrobe with Giuseppe Zanotti’s statement-making metallic sandals. We don’t know what we love more: the pale-gold leather, the sensationally sculpted wedge heel or the chunky platform.
1. Black suede slingback pump from Giuseppe Zanotti featuring a peep toe, printed snakeskin leather heel and platform with a silver tone buckle fastening and a stiletto heel.
2. Black suede platform shoe from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring a pointed toe with flower corsage, a high hidden platform and a stiletto heel, with a buckled ankle strap.
3. Electric blue suede shoe boot from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring an upturned peep toe, stiletto heel, side zip fastening and a lace ruffle front.
1. Dazzled in light-catching crystals, Giuseppe Zanotti’s nude leather and suede slingbacks are an enchanting example of the label’s signature high-glamour style.
2. These shoes are part of the Jimmy Choo 24:7 capsule collection of bestsellers and classic styles that every woman should own. In an eye-popping fuchsia hue, Jimmy Choo’s croc-effect leather pumps are a fabulous way to complement SS12’s vibrant prints and textures.
3. Charlotte Olympia’s red and hot-pink silk-satin ‘Masako’ pumps are the perfect statement-making party pair.