Fashion is not only about brands and trends, it’s about revealing that side of your personality that no one knew about. that’s why my advice is to choose a statement clutch for your wedding day, yes it might not be to everyone’s liking but you’ll sure make a mark.
My faves for this week are Claire silver-tone brass and crystal clutch ( an encrusted multicolored crystals Jimmy Choo clutch) , The Skull embellished leather box clutch (none others that Alexander McQueen’s) and Metallic brushed-leather box clutch ( a Diane von Furstenberg’s gold and black brushed-leather box clutch). hope you like them
Need something blue? Than your blue shoes should do the trick and bring a glam touch to your bridal outfit. Especially if you opt for MIU MIU Glitter-finished leather pumps, these shoes are perfect for a bride that wants to be the center of attention. For more conservative brides I would say JIMMY CHOO Abel patent-leather pumps are a perfect compromise – nice color, great high heel length and a classy style.
If you want to walk that extra mile and be a real fashionista than CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Daffodile 160 suede platform pumps should be yours. But that’s only if you are used to walk in these skyscrapers, otherwise I doubt you’ll manage to walk much in them.
1. Sleek, sophisticated and modern, these mesh and suede sandals epitomize everything that we love about iconic Italian superbrand Gucci.
2. Studded with sparkling faceted crystals, Jimmy Choo’s suede sandals are a shortcut to red carpet decadence. Wear them with a silk gown or sequined shorts to launch your glamour levels to stratospheric heights.
3. One look at these towering metallic leather-trimmed black suede sandals and it’s easy to see why Jimmy Choo is the fashionista’s evening footwear label of choice.
1. Known for its playful approach to fashion, Miu Miu lives up to expectations with these bubblegum-pink kitten-heel pumps. Step into this bow-embellished style to lend monochrome tailoring a feminine accent.
2. These shoes are part of the Jimmy Choo 24:7 capsule collection of bestsellers and classic styles that every woman should own. Master the new season’s highlighter hues in this neon-orange patent-leather update of the classic pointed pumps.
3. A statement pair of pointed pumps is top of our wish list this season, so invest in Miu Miu’s turquoise python-print leather style for a bright yet refined accent.
1. Handmade to perfection, Charlotte Olympia crafts high-glamour into classic nude pumps with striking gold-trimmed leather and a daring island platform. These endlessly versatile ‘Dolly’ slingbacks are the ideal counterparts to the bold prints and brighter-than-bright hues of SS12.
2. Yves Saint Laurent’s signature ‘Tribute’ sandal gets an exotic update in bronze python. Decadently embellished with a gold snake head, this luxe pair will make a fabulous grounding to a sleek pant suit, while molten accessories will lend an opulent finish.
3. Jimmy Choo’s sleek gold leather and cutout black twill sandals encapsulate the iconic label’s contemporary-meets-ladylike aesthetic.
1. Dazzled in light-catching crystals, Giuseppe Zanotti’s nude leather and suede slingbacks are an enchanting example of the label’s signature high-glamour style.
2. These shoes are part of the Jimmy Choo 24:7 capsule collection of bestsellers and classic styles that every woman should own. In an eye-popping fuchsia hue, Jimmy Choo’s croc-effect leather pumps are a fabulous way to complement SS12’s vibrant prints and textures.
3. Charlotte Olympia’s red and hot-pink silk-satin ‘Masako’ pumps are the perfect statement-making party pair.
1. Jimmy Choo’s crystal-sprayed ‘Weber’ flats are the touch of sparkle that will take your wardrobe from day to night. Slip on this suede and leather pair with a fringed skirt and simple sweater for a chic alternative to heels.
2. Zebra print is big news on the style circuit this season, so introduce it to your portfolio with Jimmy Choo’s calf hair ballet flats. Wear this comfortable toe-capped pair on busy city days with skinny jeans and a classic trench coat.
3. Toe caps are a hot footwear trend and Jimmy Choo’s black shimmer suede ballet flats are an effortless way to work the look. The gold glitter-finished toe means this pair will work from day through to evening – style them with an LBD for round-the-clock chic.