1. Yves Saint Laurent is known for creating modern classics, and these wedge pumps epitomize the aesthetic
2. Theyskens’ Theory’s meticulously crafted wedges will add a fashion-forward edge to any outfit.
3. Classics with a twist are Marc by Marc Jacobs’ forté, and these chain-embellished suede wedges are a covetable way to work the aesthetic.
1. Light up every room in Marc by Marc Jacobs’ cult favorite mouse ballet flats. Covered in dazzling gold sequins, this cute leather style will add a playful punch to any elegant evening ensemble.
2. Step elegantly into the new season in Chloé’s metallic textured-leather ballet flats. This square-toed pair will make a chic alternative to heels – just add a white shirt and cropped pants for a perfectly Parisian take on the label’s insouciant aesthetic.
3. Lanvin’s leather ballet flats are a firm fashion favorite – give your footwear collection a new-season update with this matte-gold pair.