1. Combining traditional craftsmanship and avant-garde design, we can’t help but fall in love with Charlotte Olympia’s handmade black satin and clear plastic ‘Origami’ pumps.
2. Every fashionista needs a pair of statement Pierre Hardy sandals in her wardrobe, and we think these cutout brown, orange and navy-blue leather peep toes are a treasure-forever style.
3. Send your style status soaring in Vionnet’s sky-high patent-leather and suede platform sandals. With red, black and white wave embroidery, this towering pair will be the focus of a sophisticated party look.
1. Pierre Hardy proves that flats aren’t just for day with this sleek patent-leather pair. Trimmed with black grosgrain, these white pointed shoes will add polish to a tank and skinny jeans off duty – simply add a clean-cut blazer come cocktail hour.
2. Two-tone accessories are hot news this season, so make an impact in Pierre Hardy’s dark-blue and cyan pumps. Wear this elegant pair to add punch to classic tailoring or a fail-safe LBD at cocktail hour.
3. Reflecting fashion’s obsession with all things pastel this season, Lanvin updates the label’s iconic ballet flats in a pretty palette of metallic antique-rose.