Brian Atwood’s celebrity fans include everyone from Lady Gaga to Victoria Beckham. Designed with a bold tropical flower appliqué, these peep-toe sandals have been expertly crafted in Italy from blush ayers and finished with an adjustable ankle strap to help temper the pin-thin stiletto heel.
2. Alois tasseled leather-trimmed suede sandals
Isabel Marant’s ‘Alois’ sandals epitomize the brand’s laid-back, bohemian aesthetic. Made in Italy from smooth black suede, they have a supple leather heel tab and cord ankle ties tipped with lustrous ecru, magenta and navy tassels.
3. Wild Thing fringed suede sandals
Aquazzura’s ‘lipstick’ red ‘Wild Thing’ sandals will make a bold addition to your evening wardrobe. They’re impeccably crafted from suede and detailed with playful fringing and tasseled ankle ties. Wear them with contrasting black or neutral tones.
1. Christian Louboutin’s iconic ‘Iriza’ pumps are updated in shimmering silver, purple and light-green glittered leather artfully designed for a dégradé effect. This classic point-toe pair has d’Orsay cutout sides and is finished with the brand’s instantly recognizable red sole.
2. Christian Louboutin’s ‘Follies Resille’ pumps are a glamorous style you can wear from day to dark. Finished with the unmistakable red sole, this pair is crafted from gold leather and glitter-finished fishnet fused onto sheer mesh.
3.Christian Louboutin’s ‘Follie Draperia’ pumps have a timeless point-toe silhouette. They’re made from beautiful folds of beige chiffon and finished with a floral-print faille back panel.
1. Francesco Russo’s leather sandals are designed to look like tropical leaves. Set on a pin-thin stiletto heel, this pair ties at the ankle for adjustable support and has a comfortable lightly cushioned sole.
2. Stuart Weitzman’s signature ‘Nudist Song’ sandals are an incredibly versatile pair that every chic wardrobe needs. They’re crafted from glossy beige patent-leather and detailed with two slim straps.
3.Stuart Weitzman’s iconic ‘Nudist’ sandals are a red carpet favorite, spotted on the likes of Jennifer Lopez and The Edit cover star Emily Blunt. As comfortable as they are glamorous, this champagne pair has a supportive ankle strap, especially designed to prevent your foot from sliding forward.
1. Christian Louboutin’s black ‘Megavamp’ sandals are crafted from soft suede and finished with the label’s iconic red sole. Designed with leather laces, this peep-toe style is formed to follow the curve of the ankle, creating an elegant silhouette.
2. Gianvito Rossi’s sandals are crafted from intricately woven strands of black leather. Hand-finished in Italy, this pair has a secure strap that wraps around your ankle and softly cushioned insole for comfort.
3.Inspired by the beautiful trapeze nets of the famous French circus, Cirque Bouglione, Christian Louboutin’s suede ankle boots will give capsule looks a statement-making boost. This smooth pair has been crafted in Italy and has the designer’s signature red leather sole.
1. Crafted from woven white raffia, Aquazzura’s statement sandals are decorated with a colorful array of pompoms across the toes.
2. Minimally detailed with two slim straps, Gianvito Rossi’s hand-finished sandals are a brand signature. They are crafted from supple black suede and gold leather and have a lightly cushioned insole.
3.Givenchy’s signature ‘Retra’ sandals are updated in a chic leopard print for Resort ’16. Set atop a slender heel, this beige, black and pink pair is crafted from textured-leather and finished with a secure ankle strap.
Tamara Mellon’s ‘Horizon’ sandals are crafted from light-catching gold leather. This lustrous pair is set on a thin heel with clear PVC trims and an elasticated ankle strap for the perfect fit.
Sam Edelman’s ‘Patti’ sandals will never go out of style. Made from beige patent-leather, this sleek design has an instant leg-lengthening effect, while the cushioned insole and slim heel provide comfort.
Jimmy Choo’s suede ‘Viola’ sandals are coated for a subtle champagne shimmer. The minimal, two-strap design is elevated by a crystal-tipped tassel that elegantly drapes your foot.
End your search for the perfect wear-anywhere sandals with Jimmy Choo’s ‘Minny’ pair. Crafted from supple black leather, they’re minimally designed in a two-strap silhouette and finished with a sleek glossy heel.
Saint Laurent’s signature ‘Jane’ sandals are updated in glossy rose gold lizard-effect leather. This Italian-made pair is designed with slim straps for a leg-lengthening effect.
Alaïa’s black sandals showcase the house’s signature laser-cutting technique beautifully. This pair has disc-shaped straps crafted from suede and backed in smooth leather for comfort.
Michael Kors Collection’s ‘Valerie’ sandals are crafted from lustrous silver leather. Set on a slim heel, this peep-toe pair laces up the front and delicately wraps around the ankle.
Stuart Weitzman’s signature ‘Nudist Song’ sandals are an incredibly versatile pair that every chic wardrobe needs. They’re crafted from glossy beige patent-leather and detailed with two slim straps.
Alaïa’s sandals are skillfully crafted from glossy snake with a smooth leather lining. Designed with a flattering two-strap silhouette, they’re punctuated with button embellishments and sleek gunmetal pyramid studs.
Gianvito Rossi’s leather pumps are covered in shimmering champagne glitter. Crafted in a classic point-toe silhouette, this pair has a slim heel and cushioned insole for lasting comfort.
Jimmy Choo’s signature leather ‘Abel’ pumps have a sleek pointed toe and pin-thin mirrored stiletto heel. They’re flecked with light-catching rose gold and silver glitter in alternating sizes to create maximum shine.
Christian Louboutin’s ‘Follies Resille’ pumps are a glamorous style you can wear from day to dark. Finished with the unmistakable red sole, this pair is crafted from gold leather and glitter-finished fishnet fused onto sheer mesh.