The bridal fashion is one of the most over crowded segments in the market at this moment so for a bride it can be sometimes overwhelming – new designers, old designers, they all tend to mix and match and hat the end of the day you’re as confused as you were before you started google-ing. To make things easier we created two brand new categories here at TheFashionBrides – the first is our #MeetTHEDesigner seeries (that runs on our facebook and facebook group as well) and the second is our TOP bridal designers. #MeetTHEDesigner focuses on giving you 2 brand new designers from all over the world while the second is closer to the usual top – offering our personal choices from the market.
Tell me in our comment section down bellow what do you think about our new categories and how can we improve them in order to help you.
And back to our top – in 2016 I decided to give you a bit of mixture between the old and the new, while I love the big brands I think we need a bit of freshness and cuteness. ( direct link to the designer by clicking on their name 😉
- BERTA BRIDAL – this collection is bound to make your blood boil as it’s sexy as it is elegant.
- PRONOVIAS – the best bridal gown collections if you want a sharp and clean look
- ASHI STUDIO – perfect for a bride that is not afraid to step out of her comfort zone
- DIMITRIUS DALIA – sexy with a hint of provocative and yet the best resources for the most amazing princess gowns
- ELISABETTA POLIGNANO – Italian chicness at it’s finest with these amazing gowns that seem out of this world
- FARA SPOSA – amazing lace and a fine taste of the best Spain can offer in the bridal industry
- PETER LANGNER – clean cuts and fantastic designs, his collections are always simple yet complicated
- RAMI KADI – his designs are every woman’s dreams come true, ethereal and magnificent
- SIMONE CARVALLI – there’s a subtle sexiness that ouzes out of every design from this collection
- TARIK EDIZ – the Turkish master surprises me every time and I can sincerely tell you I look forward to each of his gowns
- VELUZ REYES – Veluz is the perfect example of why we must look further that our usual designer; this Filipina has mastered the bridal gowns art to a tee
- ROSA CLARA – the best is yet to come from the Spanish brand, always sexy and refined.