Yey, this is such a great way to start June – I got this lovely nomination from Brandon Michael Lee at style-me-manly for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. I can’t even express how honored I feel to get this from such a lovely human being, reading his blog will inspire and impress you. So thank you Brandon for making me part of this interesting tag.
Now let’s continue the game 🙂
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me
1. I’ve had a soft spot for brides since the age of 5 (Grace Kelly is at fault for that).
2. I feel at home anywhere in Europe but feel rather weird outside, guess this is my confort zone.
3. If internet wouldn’t exist I think I’d be a librarian.
4. I can eat only ice cream and pickles for the rest of my life. Full stop.
5. I am a very colorful person and I love all things bright.
6. My hair is half red half blond, even do the red part is rather pink right now.
7. I want to travel the world 😀
And my Nominees Are…
1. HyBrida Blog
3. Changing Your Clothes
4. Looking up the skirt
5. Royal Foibles
6. Grint + Gold
7. Pink Lace Pearls
8. Detour Weddings
9. Stilish Soiree
10. Bee of Design
11. Renaissance Flowers
12. Style Ideas
13. Anna Filly
15. A pretty Penny Blog