Luisa Sposa wedding dress collection is recognised by clean lines and delicate details, this fabulous collection offers ornate beaded lace coupled with floaty organza’s.
Ines Di Santo is a renowned fashion designer born in Italy and raised in Argentina. Her gowns are created meticulously in the French tradition of haute couture, with each gown brought to life one at a time. Passionate about her craft, Ines oversees the production of every gown, ensuring each piece is created exactly as imagined
A luxury brand at the very top of the couture market. The gowns are coveted by many but worn by only a few chosen people. The wedding gowns contain so much intricacy and detail that to the naked eye they really are pure opulence and riveting splendour. All Toi Couture wedding gowns truly are a couture dress as each one is made to your exact measurements ensuring the perfect fit.
Giovanna Sbiroli is a distinguished italian based designer, whose designs are timeless and elegant with a cosmopolitan edge. Sbiroli’s design ethic stems from an urge to make women look and feel beautiful. Their secret? An unerring eye for beauty – in all shapes and sizes; a down-to-earth demeanour, that endures them to his many clients; and an irrepressibly creative eye.
1. Christian Louboutin lends on-trend artisanal appeal to his glamorous ‘Lady Peep’ pumps with carved wood-effect leather. Neutral with a standout finish, these gravity-defying shoes are a wonderful balance to a feminine color-block outfit.
2. Build a sensational party look from the feet up with Dolce & Gabbana’s sequined platform pumps. This sparkling pair guarantee to turn heads so be sure to wear them with bare legs and a favorite cocktail dress.
3. In an electric combination of mega-watt shades, Brian Atwood’s neon patent-leather heels pack some serious punch. There are no rules when it comes to color this season, so team this statement pair with a clashing skirt and bare legs.
Choose from over 100 stunning individually designed samples from elaborate boned and hand beaded corset styles, to supremely elegant bias cut designs. Every gown is crafted from only the finest silks, satins, delicate lace and Swarovski Crystal beadwork.
The “GALVAN Sposa” represents the experience and know-how gained by the company in over twenty-years or work in this field. The GALVAN Sposabrand invites you to join the hundred of satisfied clients over the years.
In every Italian designer collection, you will appreciate experience and tradition that have also have a tone of creativity and research towards gowns that are more linked to the tailored-made concept. Italian designer such as Elisabeth B pay their attention to the continue research of new fabrics that are becoming lighter and more casual.
Ellis bridal provides designer gowns at affordable prices. The family run business has its origins firmly rooted in London’s East End. The brands unique, handcrafted design has stood the test of time. With heritage of 100 years they have literally dressed thousands of brides.
1. Red shoes are guaranteed to make a sartorial statement, so dress to impress after hours with Giuseppe Zanotti’s high-shine patent-leather pumps.
2. Brian Atwood is the king of fabulous footwear, as these polka-dot calf hair and gold textured-leather sandals prove. Go for all-out glamour and style this sensational pair with a silk top and sequined skirt.
3. Miu Miu’s dainty nude sandals will make a beautiful beginning for an understated outfit. A barely-there hue and simple design will work with everything in your wardrobe – team this leg-lengthening patent-leather pair with a lace skirt for easy feminine chic.