Buying a bridal dress is definitely a lot more important than buying sexy costumes every year. It’s your day and you have to look your part as all eyes will be on you. To look the gorgeous diva in white, you must know the latest bridal fashion for 2012.
2012, like every other year, brings with it a plethora of old designs reinvented and new designs waiting to be tried. Fashion gurus all over the world have been sweating it out day and night to make sure that every bride, like you, gets to be the most fashionable bride. Following are a few fashion trends that you must try –
· Tulle is the Fabric – This is, literally, the last word for 2012 Bridal fashion. Going big is the mantra meaning that layers and ruffles are back with a bang. You can go for ball gowns or chapel length dresses that are multilayered and add Victorian feel to your entire look.
· Lace Accents – Kate Middleton has brought this wonderful traditional fabric back to where it should be. Although, she sported full lace sleeves, if you are not comfortable in having so much lace on your dress, you can simple have some on the bodice of your wedding dress to just add that bit of oomph factor. Lace accents look very elegant and svelte.
· Beading – Because of the standard white on white, brides have never been able to explore the possibilities of this exquisite area. You can get your designer to incorporate every little ribbon, rosette, crystal and pearl by hand on your dress. If you want to go a little bold, try beads with a little bling to exploit the 3D factor.
· Structure And Style – With strapless dresses still ruling the hearts all over, a perfect fit becomes important. You don’t want to be seen hiking your gown up in all your wedding pictures. So, you can go for the latest built in structures that ensure you the best fit, with lifts and cinches in the right places. You can also try a corset closure, if you are a tad bit too conscious. One shoulder dresses, with flowers on the strap or halter necked dresses with spaghetti straps can also be tried, if you wish to set trends.
· Two Dresses in One – Brides have always complained of having to spend a hell lot of money to get one more dress for reception. Well, for the fashion conscious bride, looking good is as important as saving some precious bucks. This trend is sure to do both the jobs in the best way possible. It is done with the help of matching boleros, matching jackets, dresses with removable straps and what not. The idea is to just give the dress a new look but adding some accessories or removing some, but keeping the basic structure intact.
When you are shopping for your wedding dress, be sure to buy Maybelline makeup products to define your beauty the best way you can. Also, make sure you keep an eye for these eye-popping trends because they are sure to make you a starlet on your most important day.