Anny Lin is the go to girl for all discerning brides to be, she has built an industry following through her stylistic talent and directional design. We caught up with her to find out about the lady behind the style, get the inside scoop on how to find THE dress and see what she answers to our Q&A.
1. What is your favorite bridal trend for 2016
Our favorite bridal trend for 2016 is Felicia 16108. It is a blush ball gown withe colored bead work on handmade embroidery over silk organza from sweetheart neckline down to top of the skirt, shiny beading trace each seam and fitted corset shape show an unforgettable silhouette.
2. What is your favorite piece from you collection that you advice my readers to try
Kalika 16109 is the favorite one which we recommend to try on. We have this one in luxury version (French Lace) and affordable version (delicate lace). The whole gown is decorated by delicate French lace, pleats and fuchsia handmade flowers floating on the stain sheath gown.
3. Do you advice brides to use colors for their wedding gown?
Yes, we would like to advice the brides to try colored dresses. We promote Blush / Progressive color from Ivory to blush in our 2016 collection. They look great.
Find the collection at stockists in USA
- New York/ KleinFeld Bridal 110 West 20th Street Between 6th & 7th Avenues New York 10011 646 633 4300
- Isabelle’s Bridal & Eveningwear 14 Division street, Somerville, New Jersey 08876 908 864 4000
- Forever Together 11 Northern Blvd, Great Neck NY 11021 516 773 0142
- Sealed With A Kiss 201 Towne Center West Blvd. #713, Richmond VA 23233 804 393 2041
- Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique 7941 North May Avenue, Oklahoma City OK 73120 405 418 8898